Monday, March 29, 2010

Rambler Restore Project Featured on Retro Roadmap

So as some of you might not know my day job is a graphic designer, and I enjoy creating logos. I also enjoy things of a vintage nature so the combination of logos and vintage is spot on awesome. Via Twitter I was given the suggestion to create a logo for Retro Roadmap, A great site spotlighting retro locations to visit in the US. I was in a design funk and needed a cool project and thanks to Beth of Retro Roadmap I got to create something fun, here is the result!


The inspiration came from roadmaps obviously and vintage motel signs, seemed fitting. The story can be found here.  There is also a nice mention of this blog as well which I appreciate. Retro Roadmap can be found on twitter @modbetty and @RetroRoadmap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment