Friday, October 2, 2009

Lack of Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, ive been very involved with other projects more specifically buying a home and getting engaged. Lots and lots home repairs/updates/etc had to get done which put the Rambler on the back burner. It is all worth it since the home has a nice detached garage where I can finish all my projects on the Rambler!

In other news I have finished stripping the parts car. I didnt waste a thing on it and took every part I could including the roof rack, hate to see something go to waste. I have to put a listing on craigslist soon so that if there is anyone out there who needs a window they can come get it since it has flawless windows except for the windshield which I needed. I will update soon on all that has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment